35. My sweater problem



My BIG sweater problem began on Monday. I decided to go for the baggy, purple, wide sweater that I had recently discovered in my grandma's closet. But... there was a unpleasant surprise awaiting me. My father has a bit of a problem with sorting the dirty laundry. He either puts different colours together in the washing machine or different fabrics. So...my dearest purple sweater got washed under grim conditions. The temperature (60°C) made it shrink to toddlers size and now it's almost unwearable. Another thing that makes it clear how many terrible things I must endure before I can live on my own. And don't say that I would better put my clothes in the washing machine myself. I don't even know how it works.
oxox me

No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall