148. This Week

This week:
- my homework, essays and general other awful school stuff has reached its zenith;
- I seem to have what the physiotherapist called a 'jumpersknee', caused by tennis, my knee not allowing me to wear ANYTHING ELSE except these trainers (which I previously used strictly for gym);
- my little brother visited an art school, bringing back THREE of those awesome tote bags!
- this Friday I have planned to FINALLY get that top ear piercing I want a loooong time now (happy happy happeyyyhhh!!!)
-  fabulous Roxie from GINGERFIX invited me to join the Liebster Award, more about that in my next post, which hopefully I'll manage to write in the weekend, when all of this is finally OVERRR!!!







No comments

Post a Comment

Give me comments. I love you.

© Miriam versus Monster
Maira Gall